- 4 Bedrooms, 5 Baths, Sleeps 10, From $2,495
Kapalua Paradise Villa is a spectacular four bedroom villa located on over 4 acres within Maui’s premier golf community of Kapalua.
The designers of this home took great care to frame majestic views through every one the villa’s many windows and sliding-glass doors looking out over the area’s sheltered bays. Up to ten guests can enjoy a sprawling ocean view perch offered by Kapalua Paradise Villa.
Four bedrooms are located within the villa’s main pavilion. All bedrooms have en-suite baths. Hardwood floors with marble and rattan details make the complex a comfortable but sophisticated place to set up holiday headquarters in Maui. The interior has an inviting and airy footprint, and guests are encouraged to drift between the open indoors as well as the shaded and sunny outdoors.
The outside spaces are replete with numerous terraces and an expansive pool deck. Alfresco details include showers, loungers, and a BBQ area. When the sun goes down and night cools the air, hop into the hot tub and check out the twinkling lights of Kapalua.
The property includes a private 9 hole Golf course with two golf greens, four sand bunkers, and six different tee boxes. The largest hole is over 170 yards and there is also a large putting green.
The renowned resort community of Kapalua is laid-back and genteel but bustling with activities from golf to tennis and yearly festivals. The beaches here are what you’d expect from Hawaii white, soft, and book-ended between coconut palms and warm clear waters.
Kapalua Villa is a great location for a destination wedding.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Baths
- Sleeps 10
- Separate Guest
- 6,000 Sq Ft
- Private Pool
- Hot Tub
- Deck/Yard/Outdoor Grill
- Ocean View
- Additional Guesthouse can also be rented.
[pano file=”https://www.zulup.com/customer-tours/kapalua-paradise-villa-horizon-of-gold/vtour/tour.html” width=”80%” height=”500 px” title=”360 Virtual Tour” panobox=”on”]
Features & Amenities
- Flat screen TVs
- CD player
- High speed wireless in both main house and cottage
- Central air conditioning
- Office with fax machine in main house
- Panasonic digital phone system
- Bamboo flooring in cottage
Fully Equipped Kitchen:
- 2 dishwashers
- Side by side Subzero fridges
- Double warming oven
- Built-in mixer
- 6 top stove
Staff & Services
- Housekeeper (mid-week and out-clean
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infinity pool
- 80 ft long, 3-8 ft deep
- Heated to 80F (additional pool heating available at an extra cost)
- Open year-round
- Built-in jacuzzi (seats 8-10 people)
- BBQ area with large seating area
- Outdoor furniture/dining
- Beach towels
- View of the ocean
- Waterfall feature
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required
- Additional pool heating.
- Baby gear rental.
- Babysitting or nanny service.
- Chef services.
- Restaurant reservations.
- Golf tee times.
- Hula lessons.
- Surfing lessons.
- Helicopter tours.
- Dinner cruises.
- Luau party reservations (reservations are required, so please be sure to book before your arrival).
- Snorkeling or diving excursions.
Availability[gravityform id=”1″ name=”Contact Us for Availability/Questions”]
- $2,495 – $5,745 /night based on time of year and length of stay.
- Additional Guesthouse: $700/night more.
- Please contact us for last minute specials.
- Maximum 10 guests (please inquire about additional bedding in cottage).
- Children welcome.
- Non-smoking villa.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Refundable Security deposit of $5,000.
- Cleaning fee of $750 is additional.
- Guests will be charged for excess propane costs.
- 13.96% Hawaii state tax.
- Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
- A Non-Refundable deposit equivalent to 50% of the total rental charges (minimum 2 nights charge) including Hawaii taxes and cleaning fee is required to reserve villa.
- A $5,000 Refundable security deposit is required.
- Entire balance is due 60 days prior to arrival.
- No refunds and all payments are forfeit for cancellations less than 45 days prior to arrival.
- Check-in time is 3pm.
- Check-out time is 11am.
- Tax ID W01351374-01
- County of Maui Permit #BBWM2009/0009
Experiencing a luxury vacation villa in Kapalua, is like living nirvana. The Island of Maui is naturally picturesque with a wide range of views spanning from vast mountain ranges to the deep blue Pacific Ocean. Unlike other Hawaiian Islands, Maui has diverse topography elements that are unique only to this atoll.
On Maui, it is possible to explore many varied vacation villa experiences. Guests can marvel at a private vacation estate nestled against a rainforest backdrop, or relax into a historic country site with charming scenes of rolling pastures, and grazing livestock. Ultra luxurious beachfront villas on the West Side of Maui, and opulent oceanfront estates on the North Shore, are just a few more tempting choices. Daily sunbathing and ocean activities, personalized tours and spa packages, private helicopter tours, hiking, whale watching and horseback riding, are a few of the most popular things to do on Maui.
Our villa is located within the laid-back and refined resort community of Kapalua, but busting with activities from golf to tennis and yearly festivals. The beaches here are what you’d expect from Hawaii: white, soft and book-ended between coconut palms and warm, clear waters. [mapsmarker marker=”7″]